Vaccinations at Pinnacle Family Clinic
- Latest flu vaccine FREE for Singaporean
- 65 years old and above
- children between 6 month to 5 years old
- child 5 years old to 17 years old with certain medical condition (like asthma or diabetes)*
Please call our clinic for appointment
- River Valley: 6836 6986
- Compassvale: 6386 1089
- Woodlands: 6760 1623
- Buangkok Square: 6909 9203
- Serangoon North: 6219 3910
All our branches of Pinnacle Family Clinic are supporting the National Vaccination Subsidy. Patients can call the clinics to get an appointment for your vaccinations or childhood development screening.
NATIONAL VACCINE SUBSIDY
The subsidy is only available to Singaporeans.
Step 1. Which age category do you fall under?
– 18 years and below
– 18 years to 64 years old
– 65 years and above
Step 2. Do you have any CHAS card? / Merdeka Card / Pioneer Generation Card?
– this will determine the subisidy and amount that you pay
Step 3: Do you want to use your medisave to pay for the out of pocket cost?
– if yes please inform the clinic assistant
1. CHILDHOOD VACCINATION AND DEVELOPMENTAL SCREENING
IT IS FREE!!!
2. CHILDREN BELOW 18 YEARS OLD
These are the vaccines that are recommended:
(1) Influenza vaccine
(2) HPV2 Vaccine – Cervarix
(3) Other free vaccines
(A) Influenza vaccine
Seasonal influenza vaccine is recommended for persons who are at increased risk of influenza-related complications.
- Age 6 months to less than 5 years: FREE!!
- Age 5– 17 years: Free only for children with asthma and certain medical conditions.
(B) HPV2 Vaccine – Cervarix
Female 9 – 17 years old
- HPV2 (Cervarix): 2 or 3 dose series depending on age
Female 18 – 26 years old
- HPV2 (Cervarix): 3 dose series 0, 1, 6 months
- Subsidized but chargeable
- Out of pocket costs depend on CHAS status (please refer to chart behind for exact cost)
* Gardasil 4 and Gardasil 9 not subsided.
(C) Other free vaccines
• The following vaccines are free for children below 18 years old.
(1) MMR vaccine (Measles, mumps, rubella)
(2) MMRV vaccine (Measles, mumps, rubella, varicella)
(3) Hepatitis B vaccine
(4) Chickenpox / varicella vaccine
(5) Pneumococcal vaccine (Prevenar)
(6) 5 in 1 vaccine
(7) 6 in 1 vaccin
(8) Tdap-IPV vaccine
3. ADULTS BETWEEN 18 TO 64 YEARS OLD
The following vaccines are subsidized for all adults between 18 to 64 years old regardless of their medical condition.
(1) MMR vaccine (Measles; mumps, rubella)
(2) Hepatitis B vaccine
(3) Varicella vaccine
These vaccines are subsidized for certain groups of adults between 18 to 64 years old.
(1) Influenza vaccine – for people with asthma or certain medical conditions
(2) Pneumococcal vaccine – for people with asthma or certain medical conditions
(3) Tdap (Tetanus; reduced diptheria and acellular pertussis) – for pregnant ladies only
4. SENIORS AGED 65 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
1. Influenza Vaccine (Flu Vaccine) – FREE !!!
Flu-related deaths are about 11 times higher in persons aged 65 and above compared to the general population.
2. Pneumococcal Vaccine – Subsidized !
Out of pocket payment is claimable under medisave and it dependent on the card (Pioneer Generation / Merdeka ) that you are holding.
3. Other vaccines like MMR, Hepatitis B and varicella vaccines are all subsidized.
5. COST OF VACCINES / OUT OF POCKET PAYMENT FOR VACCINES
THE OUT OF POCKET PORTION CAN BE PAYABLE BY MEDISAVE.
ZERO CASH PAYMENT!