Exclusively for Staff and Students of the following Nursing Diplomas:
Pre-Employment Training(PET) for Diploma in Nursing and Oral Health Therapy, Career Conversion Programme(CCP-RN), Continuing Education and Training(CET) or Advanced Diploma in Nursing.
Need to book an appointment with us for your vaccination, serology, x-ray, or pre-employment check-up?
Follow these simple steps to book an appointment:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: 9640 8713 or
- Schedule an appointment via https://nyp.timetap.com
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your vaccination status.
You will need to bring:
- All your vaccination certificates (if any).
- NYP Physical forms or memo.
- Your health booklet.
- Ensure that you can log in to your health hub via quick access, Singpass or passcode.
What to expect during the appointment
Our friendly Clinic Assistants and Doctor will:
- Take your height and weight.
- Ask you to take a urine test.
- Require you to fill up the dates of your vaccines before seeing doctor.
- Do a colour vision test.
- Do a blood test.
NOTE FOR X-RAY:
For students below 21 years old, please ensure you receive a parental consent form, from the clinic and bring the signed consent form with you, when going for your X-Ray. It is mandatory for a parent to be present if you fail to bring the signed consent form!
X-Ray will be at:
350 Orchard Road, #08-00 Shaw House Singapore 238868
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Sat: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Sun & PH: Closed
Should you require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to call 9640 8713 or leave a message and we will get in touch with you within the next working day (Monday to Friday).