Pinnacle Family Clinic offers the following Types of Covid-19 Tests:
Supervision Antigen Rapid Test (ART)
Remote supervised ART testing available for Pre Departure Swab and Pre Event Testing
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents for appointment:
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Flight Details
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- For pre-event testing: Testing has to be done within 24 hours of end time of event. (E.g.: If you have an event from 6-8PM, the test needs to be conducted from 8PM the previous day onwards.)
Result with certification will be provided within 30 minutes. If ART result is positive, further action will be required. Please bring along your identification or passport.
Pre Departure Swab: *Please do check requirements for your flight before booking.
- Remote supervised ART – Strictly by appointment
- ART testing can also be done in person in the clinic as a walk-in
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test
Cost: $128.40 (inclusive of GST)
PCR is the most accurate and recommended test for detection of Covid-19 detection.
- Within 72 hours of a positive ART result or
- Within 48 to 72 hours of departure for travellers
*Please do check requirements for your flight before booking.
Please email to the clinics with the following documents for an appointment:
- Copy of NRIC/FIN
- Copy of Passport
- Flight Itinerary
- Contact Number
Results will be issued in a digital healthcert with a QR code via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Do call the clinic or email in for an appointment ahead of time.
Pre-departure swabs strictly by appointment only.
Cost: $85.60 (inclusive of GST)
Serology testing detects the body’s immune response to the infection. It cannot be solely used to determine if an individual is infected with Covid-19.
- For travellers entering Singapore: Any time upon completion of Stay Home Notice (SHN) if you have received your Covid-19 vaccination overseas and require it to be reflected in Trace Together.
Results will be sent via email and immunization record will be updated by clinic staff upon receipt of results from the lab within 24 to 48 hours.
Please call or email us at any of our clinics for an appointment. Walk-in accepted.