What is Chronic Disease?
If the condition lasts for more than a year and requires continuous treatment, or if daily activities are restricted, the condition is classified as chronic.
A long-term or chronic disease needs to be individually tailored to the disease and its treatment requirements. Chronic health problems can add to the burden. Your attitude about how you see yourself and how you treat others may change
What is the Chronic Disease Administration program (CDAP) by Pinnacle Family Clinic?
It is a program that aims to improve the quality of care for chronic disease patients while also making treatments more accessible and affordable for our patients.
Chronic diseases covered by The Chronic Disease Administration Program (CDAP) include,
- Diabetes Mellitus/ Pre-diabetes
- Hyperlipidemia (Lipid Disorders)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrosis/Nephritis)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
Chronic Disease Risk Factors
Services We Provide For CDAP
- In-clinic medical consultation @$10- $15
- Teleconsultations are only offered on Wednesday from 9.30 am to 11.30 am & 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm and Saturday from 2 pm to 3 pm via our PinnacleSG app for $12.
- Through our Pinnacle SG app, you may schedule a teleconsulting appointment with our doctor. PinnacleSG can be found on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (iOS)
- Medication delivery for $8, or walk-ins for medication collection **All charges are before GST
How can our Doctors @ Pinnacle Family Clinic help you?
Our doctors hold sessions to help patients better understand their chronic diseases, develop reasonable lifestyle goals, and empower them to better manage their chronic ailments.
Patients are continuously watched, and lifestyle changes like as nutrition, exercise, and smoking cessation are addressed. Aside from face-to-face appointments, our doctors can meet with patients through teleconsultation to provide reassurance and to check in on how they are progressing with their treatment plan.
We offer Direct billing services to the following organizations:
- CHAS (Community Health Assist Scheme), which includes Pioneer Generation and Merdeka
- Insurance (Fullerton, IHP, MHC, Alliance & AHB) which No upfront payment is required
Simply contact us to speak with a member of our friendly staff or to set up an appointment with our doctors.